In this article:
When MileOn is launched, you will be brought to the Plan screen in the app.
On the Plan screen, you can add stops to create a trip. Tap Add Stop to get started. Stops can be added multiple ways:
- Type the address into the Search bar.
- Pick from nearby Places including Truck Stops and Weigh Stations.
- Select one of your Favorite locations.
- Select a recently visited location.
Once you have selected a stop, it will be shown on the map in the Stop Details screen.
Scroll down to enter more information about the stop. For each stop, you can:
- Choose the type of Stop: Pickup, Delivery, Break or Other. (Other is often used for fuel stops, for example.)
- Enter the Date and Time you will make the Pickup or Delivery or enter the Break Duration for a Break.
- Enter a Dwell Time for how long you will be at the stop.
- Enter a Phone Number.
- Tap Add Favorite to save the stop for future route planning.
Tap Add Stop when finished to add the stop to your planned route.
Generate a Trip
Every time you add a stop, you will return to the Plan screen, where you can tap Add Stop to add more stops on your route. (MileOn has a limit of 40 stops per trip.)
Finally, tap Create Trip to generate your route. MileOn will insert recommended breaks. (Premium only)
You're now ready to start your trip.