After a trip is created, you will have the option to view the trip on the map and view turn-by-turn driving directions. Starting with MileOn 1.9, if the CoPilot GPS app is installed on the same device, you can also receive voice-guided navigation for your planned trip via CoPilot.
- Tap the (map) icon at the bottom of the Plan screen.
- The Trip Overview screen will pop up, where you can view the entire Trip.
- Zoom in to your current location by tapping the target; zoom out to the entire route by pressing the arrows .
Tap the arrow at the bottom of the map to pull up turn-by-turn directions. Tap it again to hide directions and return to the map.
Start Your Trip
Select Start to begin your trip.
While MileOn shows where you are going, it does not navigate. With MileOn 1.9 and higher, you can send stop locations from MileOn to the CoPilot GPS app installed on the same device, and receive voice-guided navigation via CoPilot. CoPilot GPS can be download via Google Play or the Apple App Store. It includes 14 days of free voice-guided offline navigation, route planning and real-time traffic. Try the app without any commitment and, if you like it, you can subscribe at any time.
If CoPilot is installed on your device, you'll be asked to continue either with or without navigation.
- Navigate with CoPilot will launch the CoPilot app and navigate your trip to the first stop. After arrival, you will then need to log back in to MileOn, retrieve your route, then continue navigation from the 2nd stop.
- Continue without Navigation will open MileOn in the Follow Me mode. As you drive, you can watch your progress—you’re the blue dot moving along the route.
If CoPilot is not installed on your device, you'll be given the option to download it or continue without navigation.
Download CoPilot will redirect you to the app store to complete the download. When the download is complete, you can return to MileOn (Trip Overview screen) and tap the Start button again.
- When the navigation option opens, select Navigate with CoPilot to launch the CoPilot app and navigate to your first stop. After arrival, you will then need to log back in to MileOn, retrieve your route, then continue navigation from the 2nd stop.
- Continue without Navigation will open MileOn in the Follow Me mode.