After you have purchased CoPilot Truck with ActiveTraffic or MileOn licenses by contacting Trimble MAPS sales, you will receive a welcome email with information on how to log in to the Account Manager.
- If you are new Trimble MAPS customer, you will be prompted to create a password.
- If you are an existing Trimble MAPS (formerly ALK Technologies) customer, you will be able to log in using your email address and existing password for PC*MILER or CoPilot.
Once logged in to the Account Manager, you will be taken to the Dashboard. On the Dashboard, you can view information about your app licenses, including the number of licenses you own, how many you have left to distribute, and when they were purchased.
From the Dashboard, you can also toggle to the other two Account Manager views, Users and My Account, by clicking on the icons on the left side of your screen.
The Users screen may be empty until you add users. The screen capture below highlights the main features on the page.
If you purchased CoPilot or MileOn through your telematics solution provider, your users may automatically be imported into Account Manager.
- Check boxes to select users. Checking the top box selects all users.
- Assign, Un-Assign, Invite or Delete multiple users at the same time. These buttons only appear if you have checked at least one user. (No. 1 above.)
- Add a New User, Import multiple new users in a .csv file or Export users to a .csv file.
- Search for users by name or email or select the group of users you want to view in the Users panel: All users, users with CoPilot Truck with ActiveTraffic licenses, users with MileOn licenses, or users who are Uninvited or Unassigned licenses.
- Invite or Re-Send an invite via email for a user to download and install the app.
My Account Screen
The My Account screen is where you can manage Account Settings and select Account Admins—the people who will be able to use the Account Manager.
- Your company information, including your Company ID assigned by Trimble MAPS
- Whether you are assigning your licenses to Vehicles, Drivers or Mobile Devices. This is set at the time that you purchased your licenses.
- A slider bar to set whether or not to Allow Drivers to create Trips on MileOn or only use trips sent to them by a fleet administrator.
- The way you want to identify your users in the Account Manager. Options may include Email, Inventory ID, Phone, Driver ID/Employee ID, and Vehicle ID. (The choices available depend on whether you are assigning licenses to drivers, vehicles or mobile devices.)
- Add a new Account Admin.
- Delete an existing Account Admin.