After you have purchased CoPilot Truck with ActiveTraffic or MileOn licenses by contacting Trimble MAPS sales, you will receive a welcome email with information on how to log in to the Account Manager.
- If you are a new Trimble MAPS customer, you will be prompted to create a password.
- If you are an existing Trimble MAPS (formerly ALK Technologies) customer, you will be able to log in using your email address and existing password for PC*MILER or CoPilot.
Once logged in, you will be taken to the Account Manager home screen. The Overview panel shows information about your app licenses. The Users panel will be empty until you add users. The screen capture below highlights the main features on the home page.
- View the number of licenses you own, how many you have left to distribute to drivers, and when they expire.
- Select the group of users you want to view in the Users panel: All users, users with CoPilot Truck withActiveTraffic licenses, users with MileOn licenses, or users who are Unassigned licenses.
- Check boxes to select multiple users. Checking the top box selects all users.
- Assign, Un-Assign, Invite or Delete multiple users at the same time. These buttons only appear if you have checked multiple users. (No. 3 above.)
- Add a New User or Import multiple new users in a .csv file.
- Invite or Re-Send an invite via email for a user to download and install the app.
- Search for users by name or by email.
- Open other Trimble MAPS tools, including Content Tools and MapSure.