(Premium only) MileOn can help you plan days or even weeks ahead by creating and viewing multiple trips at the same time. This feature can also be used to compare similar trips with:
- Different trip settings (for example, toll versus non-toll roads).
- Different MileOn settings (for example, a Shortest route versus a Practical route).
- Additional or fewer stop locations.
Create Multiple Trips
1. Tap the plus sign at the top of the Plan screen. The Search screen will open, allowing you to begin adding stops for your trip. The first stop will be the new trip's origin.
2. After you add the origin, you will be taken back to the Plan screen. The new trip will be displayed as a separate "card" on that screen. This allows you to create a completely new trip without changing the previous trip. You can have up to 10 trip cards open at a time.