You can change the password for MileOn in the app.
1. Open the MileOn app.
2. Open the Navigation Drawer by either tapping on the menu (three bars) on the top left corner of the app or by swiping from the left side of your screen to the right.
3. Click the arrow next to your email address and select Change Password.
4. Enter your old password and new password (twice) and tap on Change Password.
To Reset Your Password
1. From the MileOn login page, go to Forgot Password.
2. Specify the email address used to sign up for MileOn.
3. An email containing a password reset link will be sent to your email account. Click on the link and follow steps to reset your password.
Note: The link is only valid for a couple of hours. If the link expires, please go to Forgot Password in the MileOn app to receive a new link.
If you do not receive an email with a password reset link, please check your Spam/Junk filter(s). If you no longer have access to the email address used for MileOn, please contact us.