You can change the password for MileOn in the app.
1. Open the MileOn app.
2. Tap on the menu (three bars) on the top left corner.
3. Click Change Password.
4. Enter your current password and new password (twice) and tap on Change Password.
To Reset Your Password
1. From the MileOn login page, tap on Forgot Password.
2. Type in the email address used to sign up for MileOn.
3. Check your email; an email containing a password reset link will be sent to your email account. Click on the link and follow steps to reset your password.
Note: The link is only valid for a couple of hours. If the link expires, please go to Forgot Password in the MileOn app to receive a new link.
If you do not receive an email with a password reset link, please check your Spam/Junk filter(s). If you no longer have access to the email address used to sign up for MileOn, please contact us.