To add your own rest stop when planning a trip:
- From the trip card, tap on Add Stop.
- In the Search bar, start typing the name of the stop. (If the stop is not near your current location, include the city and state in your search.)
- Your search will pull up a list of potential matches. Tap the stop of your choice to select it.
- The Stop Details screen will open. Select the Stop Type as Break.
- When finished, tap Add Stop to add this stop to your trip.
If you're adding a stop to replace one suggested by the app, you must enter it before the suggested stop in order to delete the suggested stop.
You can also find a Rest Area by searching Point-of-Interest (POI) categories.
- Tap Add Stop in the trip card.
- Tap on the More option (three dots) to pull up the POI categories screen.
- From the list of POI categories, tap the Rest Area option. Here, you can select the rest stop of your own choice from options along the route.