To add your own rest stop when planning a trip:
1. From the trip card, tap on Add Stop.
2. In the Search bar, start typing the name of the stop. (If the stop is not near your current location, include the city and state in your search.)
3. Your search will pull up a list of potential matches. Tap the stop of your choice to select it.
4. The Stop Details screen will open. Select the Stop Type as Break.
5. If you'd like, you can tap Break Duration to add a duration for this stop.
6. When finished, tap Add Stop to add this stop to your trip.
TIP: If you're adding a stop to replace one suggested by the app, you must enter it before the suggested stop in order to delete the suggested stop.
You can also find a Rest Area by searching Point-of-Interest (POI) categories.
1. Tap Add Stop in the trip card.
2. Tap on the More option (three dots) to pull up the More POI Categories screen.
3. From the list of POI categories, tap the Rest Area option. Here, you can select the rest stop of your own choice.